Sunday, November 30, 2014

Gerard Cosmetics

If your into makeup I'm sure you have heard a lot of beauty gurus and instagram people posting about Gerard cosmetics. The colors always look so nice yet I couldn't justify paying almost 20 dollars for a lipstick. As I was watching a video I saw a great discount code for 3 lipsticks so I decided to take the opportunity to see what the hype is all about.
The package came very quickly. And everything was packaged well. The lipsticks are in gold bullet looking containers. Shinny gold color and Gerard cosmetics written in black. When I first pulled out the lipsticks from the packaging to me they seemed cheap. It felt like the lipstick packaging can break easily. They are also very light in weight. So packaging wasn't a big deal to me.
The colors I ended up getting were buttercup, nude, and 1995. The pigmentation is also not that great. I have to swipe about 4 times to get a good color pigmentation. The one with the best pigmentation is 1995 which is the darkest one of the 3. I was very disappointed with these because there's so much hype over them and in my own way of thinking I would prefer to get a nars lipstick that m i get be a bit more But the colors will work great.
Its a good thing I didn't spend the full amount on each of these because I don't think I would have been hap pop y if I did. I don't think I will be purchasing from this company anymore. I just wants impressed. I hope my pictures can be uploaded this time that way you guys can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment