Friday, October 28, 2011

Estee Lauder Intensive Night Serum

So i got a sample of this night serum when i purchased the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. Now the girl at the counter gave me a bit of a skin care lecture. My skin was not moisturized as it should have been and it was a bit flaky in certain spots. I have never had great skin but decided to give this sample a try. It has been about a month and a week after day 1 of using this product and i must say its great! I feel that i don't need as much coverage as i used to because my skin is so much better. I moisturize twice a day everyday and use the night serum every night without fail. Discoloration that i use to have is gone. A lot of the dark scars also vanished. And the greatest thing is that the sample size is just about half way done. It lasts for so long. Once its completely gone i will be purchasing a full sized and even though its pricey i know it will last for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment