Saturday, October 29, 2011

Oily skin? I think not...

Alright so today's topic will be about oily skin. I have been in search of many products that can help my makeup look less shiny throughout the day. There's one thing that we should establish before i talk about this product. I am not saying that this product doesn't create any shine throughout the day but it keeps it to a minimum. I have an oily t zone and had been using a oil control primer from Bare Escentuals for a very long time. I was not a big fan of the way it made my skin feel but it did control some of the oil. As i was browsing youtube foe reviews on the Estee Lauder double wear foundation i came across a video that introduced a new product to me. This girl was using a Cargo mattifier which she swore was a great product. Now, im all for trying new products to see if things work for me. I try to say within a reasonable price range because if the product does not work i don't want to feel like i spent so much money on a product i am not a fan of. So i looked at the Sephora website to find the product and they did not carry it.One day while i was at the mall i happened to stumble across the product at Sephora inside JC penny. Since i bought the product i cannot stop using it. I have used it on different people when i do their makeup and they love it. Its very smooth to the skin. When it comes out of the tube it looks like i has a strong color pigmentation but goes on clear as it blends to your skin. I particularly use it on my t-zone only and i find that i have to touch up after a longer time period. Keep in mind this is not a primer. I apply this after my moisturizer and before my primer. Hope this helps some of you.

2 comments: