Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My makeup collection

















So i tried really hard to record this for you guys but my camera was acting up. So since many of you asked me for this i figured i would take pictures and post them on here. Keep in mind that everything that is on these pictures has been purchased with my own money and has been collected over time not at all once. I have been buying makeup for a while now and this is my thing along with clothes and shoes lol but that's another thing. I save money to purchase these things. so sometimes instead of going out to eat all the time or buying electronics i buy my makeup. Hope u guys enjoy and if u guys want any reviews let me know and i can get those on here as soon as i can.

1 comment:

  1. I am soooooo jealous of your make up collection - it's fab xx lovin your blog - be great if you could follow me too - http://lipstick-fridays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete