Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sephora Advanced Airbrush Set


About two weeks ago i decided to redeem my sephora gift card and check out the new things they had. I had to make at least a 50 dollar purchase to get 20 off. So i was looking around an an employee came to help me and he was applying this powder with a very soft brush. I was telling him i was in love with a foundation brush i had just purchased online. He told me that the brush he was using came in a set and showed it to me. The set was $65 i was excited because he said the foundation brush i ordered online was also in this set. Now the brush i originally ordered is not in this set yet the brushes are great! The only one that i really don't care to much for is the powder brush.The brush is dense and soft but u don't have much control over it when applying powder. All the other 4 brushes i love! I have been using those everyday since i got them. The concealer brush applies magnificently Its seems like u didn't put anything on. The foundation brush acts the same say it really does give an airbrush effect. There's also a crease brush and a flat shader brush. The shader brush i don't think is any different than other ones i have yet the crease brush is great. It blends great and with not a lot of work. I have other brushes that in order to get a seamless blend i have to take about 2 minutes to do. With this brush its super easy and it doesn't take as much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment