Sunday, April 27, 2014

Beauty Blender

Now that I have two kids I look into different products and if higher end brands have dupes. I can't afford to spend like I did before my children so if I want to invest in something a bit more expensive I find ways to cut in other things that I buy. So at the beginning I never really understood what all the hype was about. One day while I was at ulta I saw a sort of dupe to the beauty blender I decided to research on it and purchase it at another time. For some reason I didn't research but I had that thought of I need that item in my head. So when I bought it I was super excited. Yet when I used it I just didn't understand how people loved it. It was hard to work with. And I didn't see all the hype.
A couple of weeks ago I went to sephora and ran into the beauty blender. So I decided to give it a try.as soon as I got home I wanted to play with the things I got. Wow was I wrong. The beauty blender feels like memory foam. A really soft material. When I used it I didn't even have to try hard to blend. It  worked great. Now that's all I want to use. I guess some things are worth investing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment