Sunday, April 13, 2014

Too faced-a La mode palette

I gotta say I did get sucked into the hype of this bad boy and didn't end up loving the palette. I was dying to go to ulta to pick it up and after I used it the first time I realized I could have just used colors I already had. The eyeshadows are soft and they stay on all day. Its just that once you have a lot of colors you seem to stop finding palettes worth investing in.
I decided to give you guys dupes to all the colors that way you can decide if it's a good palette for you. Lets begin;
1. St. Tropez- mac vanilla
2. Cannes- mac Aztec brick
3. Soleil - mac folie
4.Riviera-  mac rice paper
5. Jardin- mac paradisco
6. Cote d'azur- mac satin taupe
7. La croisette-  mac nylon
8. Monaco-mac romping
9. De La mer-  mac deep truth
I decided to do all Mac products because it's something that a lot of people can easily access.

No comments:

Post a Comment