Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hourglass immaculate foundation

I've always looked for a good matte or oil control foundation because at times my skin can really get oily. I saw a video on you tube on this foundation and I thought maybe I would try it out.  The price is a bit high so I figured I would wait a little. Maybe About a week after I went to a sephora store and as I was looking around I ran into hourglass. I pumped a bit of foundation out on my Palm of my hand and the foundation seemed like it was a bit oily and I remember saying how will this work if it applies this way. I then overheard a guy working there tell a customer that was the best of the best. So as a religious makeup shopper I said I'm gonna buy this.
The foundation comes with a pump so that makes it easier to waste less product. The guy working there did tell me that I would be better applying the foundation with my fingers or a brush but not a beauty blender. He said the foundation has clay and it would ruin it. The next day I tried the foundation and I did not regret the $55. It does dry a bit fast but it's easy to work with. The coverage wasn't full it was a bit more of a medium coverage.
The foundation goes from liquid to powder finish and it does stay matte all day. I was very impressed and it's my new love . I try to only use this for special occasion because it was expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment