Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Anastasia beverly hills dipbrow pomade

I was so excited to see this item in stores. It had been released about 2 months ago but you were only able to purchase it online. I decided to wait to pick the color that would best suit me.
This is a product for eyebrows that can help you define them and fill them. It's a gel formula very comparable to gel liners like Mac, still etc. The pigmentation is great. I hardly tap my brush into the container and it goes a long way. It does dry and is waterproof. I tried to see if my eyebrows would smudge and they didn't come off.
I use an angled brush to apply it but it is very tricky to do so. I do my eyebrows first and all that's in my face is moisturizer and a primer. So this does create a slippery surface so I would recommend work slowly with this product.
I think the price is great because you don't need a lot of product to Do your eyebrows. I bought this item at ulta and unfortunately the only color they had was chocolate. So I decided to give it a try. I probably would have got a lighter shade but this one works ok. It does leave my brows a bit darker than I like them But I have managed to make it work.
Overall I love this product and I would say give it a try. That's all I use now.

No comments:

Post a Comment