Thursday, February 6, 2014

Julie G nail polish

Julie G is a YouTube guru that has a beauty channel. I have been watching her videos for a long time now. I ran into her nail polish line at RiteAid maybe about a year or so but was always skeptical to buy some. The other day I went to RiteAid and saw that they had a Valentine's day display of the nailpolish right when you walk in. She did a collaboration and released 3 shades that match a lipstick. So there's 3 nail polish and 3 lipsticks. I decided to walk toward all the nail polish racks to see if there was any other colors. In the back the had a sign that the nailpolish for that brand had a buy one get one 50% off so I decided to give it a chance.
I ended up getting a Valentine's day color and an aqua color. I decide to test them out and I must say I really do like the two colors I got. The aqua color was a little light but the Valentine's day color one was great pigmentation wise. They both went on good and after a week I had no chipping of any sort. I did forget to take a final picture sorry. But I did use a base coat and top coat. I applied two coats of both colors on each nail.
The container is a bit small but for the price I would say it's descent. I will try to purchase more to see if the brand is good all around. I really want to go try the matching lipstick one to see how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment