Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Covergirl tru blend

Every time I would go to cvs, rite aid etc I would always see this tru blend foundation but never really decided to give it a try. The last time I visited ulta I ran into it again and decided it wouldn't hurt. I'm not too familiar with anything this foundation is meant to do but based on the name I'm assuming it's supposed to blend into your skin without looking like your wearing makeup.
I got the shade m6.  They have 3 levels which is light medium and dark. And each level has 7 shades. The variety is good and I'm sure many can find their perfect shade.
The foundation does have a pump which is a plus because you have control to how much you want to use. The foundation is not very liquidy or runny. When I apply it with my brush it seems to be light to medium coverage but leaning more to light coverage. You can see my skin trough the product. It blends fast and looks great on. Its a bit shinny and does oil up during the day so if you are oily I would use a primer. Overall an ok product with great variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment