Thursday, February 6, 2014

Japonesque

The last time I went to ulta I decided to go to a different location. Instead of going to Burbank I decided to go to Pasadena. As I was walking around I ran into this brand called japonesque.  They had various different Things but I was attracted to the concealer. The packaging is really cute.
The first time I tried it u used it on a brush to define my brows. It was so creamy and blended so well. I then tried it underneath my eye to help cover and a little bit goes a long way.
I find that it did settle into my lines under my eyes but it gives great coverage and lasts all day. I find it creamier than the makeup forever palette with the 5 color shades. I love this product and right now ulta has a free gift with the purchase of $30 of this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment