Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cheaper alternative to the Makeup Forever Duo Mat

When I'm in look of a new product i really want to make sure it will do what i want it to do. I tend to go on YouTube and look for the product and listen to reviews or tutorials on the product. I had heard that the Duo Mat from Makeup Forever was a great product and would help with controlling my makeup. The first time i went to purchase it they did not have my color yet the Sephora consultant referred me to the Sephora mattifying foundation powder. Once i ran out of this product i went back and found the Duo Mat in my color. Now let me make clear i am not saying its not worth buying the Duo Mat because it is indeed a very good product. Yet this month i have sort of rediscovered this powder foundation from Sephora and I'm in love. I use it with my MAC foundation and i don't find my skin getting as oily as other times. The price for the Sephora brand is better and i think they last about the same. The color i got matched to is the same to me. So in this case if your on a budget i would go for the Sephora brand instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment