Thursday, November 10, 2011

sephora madness

So today was the first day of my 20% off and I had already made plans to go with my other half to an " event" to get a bag. So yesterday I find out that my husband has to work and we couldn't go. So I had just told myself there was gonna be no bag for the third year! I got asked to go into work and I decided to go and buy something to the Jcp sephora and get some items I wanted. I came across this sale section and they had Kat von d palettes there and this particular one caught my attention. I get approched by a sales associate and they tell me the palette is $15. I immediately put it in my bag lol. Once I'm ready to check out the associate gave me a bag....hurrray and I got the palette for $12 after discounts. Here are some pictures the nail polishes were purchased at walmart. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment