Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Miss from recent Sephora purchase. YSL Schocking Mascara

So i recently used the 20% off the Friends and Family sale from Sephora. When i get discounts like these i tend to buy products that i would normally not purchase because of their price. I have this way of thinking that some brands have a ridiculous price for their products and i will not pay $30 for a mascara or $56 on a five eyeshadow palette. I know 20% is not much yet when do you see department stores give you a discount on their cosmetics so i try to take advantage. So i made a purchase of 3 things and one of those things included the YSL Schocking mascara. I have heard nothing but good things from YSL mascaras and figured maybe it was time for me to purchase one. So the next day after i received my package i used the mascara. This mascara is supposed to give volume and create an effect like if you have false lashes. After about 3 days of using it i hate it. The mascara has a smell to it ( not a bad smell but its seems like the mascara is scented) and i feel that it makes my eyes water a little. It does not give volume to my lashes. I will be returning this item and getting something better for my money. A better alternative would be the rimmel max volume mascara or the falsies from maybelline.

No comments:

Post a Comment