Sunday, November 6, 2011

inglot eyeshadows

We all know that in times like these when the economy is so bad a lot of people try to get more for their money. I love shopping for makeup and trying new things. About 3 years ago I took a trip to New York and ran into a makeup store called inglot. Unfortunately I have a sister that hates shopping and wouldn't let me check it out. I then looked for it online and was so mad that this brand was not sold in California. After about a year I stumbled across great news on YouTube. They had opened a store in orange county. I immediately went to check them out and since then have fallen in love. The eyeshadows are bigger than the Mac eyeshadows and the price to make a pallet does not compare to the ones from other brands. They have a freedom system in which you can create your own palette with the colors you want and its not just ristricted on eyeshadows. It can be blushes, powders, correctors etc. They have a great variety and the pigmentation is great. I can't wait to see how this company evolves.



2 comments:

  1. ahhh i have been wanting to try their eye shadows...i got one lipstick at IMATS and i love it :)
    www.lea1285.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are worth the money. I have 6 palettes.

    ReplyDelete