Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sinful Colors


Earlier this week i stopped by my local Walgreen's and i was browsing around the nail polish section.Im usually the type of person that goes to get her nails because I'm always working. So i decided to purchase some nail art polish from Sinful Colors. Originally i got 3 colors; the gold glitter, silver glitter, and a white. I came home and tried different things on my nails and i didn't like it. Later that night as i was looking through my Cosmopolitan magazine I ran into a cute nail design and now I'm hooked! i have then purchased 6 more colors and even base colors from the Sinful Collection. I love the colors they are not watery at all. I do a different design everyday now. They have a huge variety to choose from. I found plenty of them in my local Rite Aid. I plan to maybe go back and get some other colors they had. The ones i bought at Walgreen's were $1 but the ones at Rite Aid were $1.99. I think it's a good deal for the amount you get and the color pigmentation. Thought i would share with you guys and let me know of products that have worked for you guys.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!! So you like fashion just like me!!!
    wanna follow me? Kisses from Italy
    www.houseofbambola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete