Saturday, November 19, 2011

Walmart Maybelline set

So this week i decided to stop by Walmart and as i was looking around i noticed Maybelline had 3 sets of a quad, eyeliner and mascara. I figured it was a good price at $10 dollars and i would try it out. So i ended up purchasing it and decided to use it to review it for u guys. So lets begin with the quad that comes in the set. I got the more neutral one and i was not a fan. The base shade has very chalky and uneven. Had tons of shimmer and was not good for anything. The other colors were not as bad as the base color but the pigmentation is very poor. i had to go over with the same color various times and they were not noticeable. The eyeliner was ok not great. I put it on and when i finished my eye makeup the eyeliner was smeared all over the bottom of my eye. The mascara i would say was the best part. I still believe that the Voluminous mascara is the best drug store mascara. I didn't get much color from the mascara or any volume difference. In a way im glad that the kit was $10 because i didn't spend much on a product i didn't love and i cant return. i would save my money and maybe invest it on something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment