Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Purity Cleanser

When i was younger i was never big on cleaning my face when i used makeup. I would forget sometimes or other times i was tiered and didn't want to get up to do it. I think most of it had to do with financial reasons. i didn't have money to buy any type of cleanser to remove all the makeup. So as i started college and had a job i was able to explore more possibilities. I started with wipes to remove the makeup every night. But one day i ran into a YouTube video about the purity cleanser. I was a bit hesitant to try it because it was really something new that i would try. This one night i ran out of wipes and my last resort was soap. My makeup did not want to come off completely. i knew that the makeup did not come off completely and i needed to fully take it off. After that day i decided to buy a sample of the purity bottle to see how it worked. First thing i noticed was that it cleared my face from all the pimples i had. I only need such little product for my face and i don't have to worry about any makeup staying in my face. It doesn't have a bad smell and it lasts for a long time. Ever since then  i never worry about not having something to remove my makeup. I use a wipe first and then the purity to make sure everything i used that day is off. Great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment