Friday, November 4, 2011

Estee Lauder Double Wear

I decided to do a post real quick before i go to work. So i started using makeup when i was 15 years old and didnt really know the difference between foundations. My first color matched foundation was at a MAC counter store when i was about 16 years. Back then the money for a MAC foundation seemed like a lot of money to spend on a makeup product. I loved the foundation yet once it was gone i knew it wasnt something i would be able to afford until i had a job. Once i started working i realized i can know get makeup that was a little more high end. I have been through my share of foundations since i started. I have tried NARS sheer glow the matt version, MAC studio fix fluid, MAC pro-longwear, Laura Mercier silk foundation, MAC studio sculpt, Revlon color stay, Make up forever HD foundation, Inglot foundation, Photofinish foundation( dont remember the brand).So after all this search of the right foundation for me i have finally found a roduct that might turn into a holy grail for me. This Double Wear foundation is full coverage and i find that i need the smallest amount to get the look i want. It is very long wearing, i usually apply my makeup at 6am and after my long day of work and anything else i have to do my foundation stays put. The color i got matches me better than any MAC  foundation i have purchased ever. The price is a bit more than MAC but its worth the investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment