Friday, January 10, 2014

All about eyebrows

Now I'm no expert on this but I get a lot of questions on how I do my eyebrows. I will post a pic of how my eyebrows are originally. They are really light and some parts have hair missing. I will show you the products I use and how I use them. The things you will need if a eyeshadow primer, an angled brush, a eyebrow powder, q tip, concealer and a eyebrow pencil liner. Lets begin.
1. Apply eyeshadow primer on your lid and on your eyebrow. The reason why you want to our primer on your lid is because you are using powder and this will make the powder stick and not move. I use elf primer it's only $1.
2. Get your pencil liner and draw a line on the bottom of your eyebrow following your natural shape. I say follow your shape because when you get done it will look more natural.
3. Now get your angled brush and get some powder product and fill the rest of your eyebrow following your natural shape.
4. I clean anything that came out of the bottom line with a q tip.
5. Now this step is optional but I get a brush and put concealer around the eyebrow so they look cleaner and more precise. Currently I use a angled liner brush to do this that way the line is very fine and close to the eyebrow.

Now there's a way to check that your eyebrows follow your natural shape. You can place a pencil right by the side of your nose. First point it up straight to your forehead and that's where your eyebrow should begin. Then angle your pencil and based on your eye try to line the pencil through the middle of your eyeball and that's where the highest point of your eyebrow should be. And finally with the pencil still touching your nose and lined to the end of your eye that's where your eyebrow should end. I have pics of all of this just in case you need it.

Now to the products. The pencil I use is by wet n wild in dark brown. I think it was $1. I don't think you have to spend a lot in this item. As long as there is pigmentation then it's good. The powder for eyebrows is important. I use 4 different ones but to me these all work about the same. There's a trio by milani and I use the darkest shade to fill in. I also use anastasia beverly hills. Its a duo powder and this is the one I tend to grab the most. I really love this product because I feel that with Just one application I get the result I want. And the last two are Mac products. One is an eyeshadow and the other is an eyebrow kit they had a while ago. The concealer is also optional and you can use whatever works for you. It can be nyx., mac etc.
Hope this was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment