Friday, January 10, 2014

Clean skin?

So ever since I started working I was able to explore things that I couldn't buy before. I would always get target brand makeup remover towels and they worked great but I wanted to try a new product. I had been using purity that is sold as sephora and considered it My holy grail.  Just recently I was at target and picked up this product called pond's luminous clean cleanser and this is my New go to item. With the purity cleanser sometimes I had to clean my face two times before I knew it was clean and all my makeup was off. With this pond's cleaner I only do it once. It makes my skin really soft and luminous. I don't break out as much and I think it has a better price. So if your looking for a new product I would recommend this. Its around $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment