Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Revlon color burst balm stain

So I recently got this product in a makeup swap and I was happy to try this out. I had not purchased this yet so it came in handy. This product is like a crayon and its meant to have some pigmentation and stain your lips. There's various colors yet this is the only one I own.
The color goes on smoothly and the pigmentation can be at its best after a few applications. It does have a weird smell. Not sure how to explain it. It's not overpowering but you can definitely smell it when you apply it.  This product does stain the lips but the stain power is not long wearing. I tried it and it probably stained maximum three hours.  When you apply it to the lips it has a tingling sensation similar to a lip plumper but I didn't notice any difference on my lips.
I'm not very knowledgeable on lip stains but overall I like this product. Not expensive,  easy to carry, not hard or messy to apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment