Thursday, January 30, 2014

Nyx wonder pencil

I bought this a couple of months back but haven't really gotten around to do a review. These are concealer sticks in a pencil form. At first I figured I can use these as my under eye concealer but when I tried them I knew it wasn't gonna work out.
Since these are in pencil form they can tug on your eye. My recommendation would be to use it after foundation to cover certain areas maybe like a pimple scar or something of that sort. Nothing with a big space because it might irritate the skin because of the tugging.
These are creamy and they glide on for the most part. I use this to line my waterline or even to do a double line on my eye. I have also tried using these to define my brows but I find its a bit hard to blend when I use it like that.
I purchased two colors and I believe there was 3 total. I purchased the 01 light and 02 medium. Overall I'm not disappointed because I can use this item for multiple things.

No comments:

Post a Comment