Thursday, January 30, 2014

Jane eyeliners

I wanted to see if I bought more of this brand rather than just doing a review on two things but I haven't got a chance to do so. So I might as well write about the things I have. I went to ulta about a month ago and as I was heading to the register I ran into the Jane cosmetics booth. I had seen it at ulta before but didn't really stop to look. I decided to give them a try because they were buy one get one 50% off. I got two eye liners. One in aqua and the other in a lilac color.
The formulation is very smooth and creamy. I can honestly say they compare a lot to the stila eye liners but for half of the price.
I like that they are retractable and you don't have to sharpen them. They are easy to travel with and the pigmentation is great. I took pics of the Jane compared to other liners. Starting from left to right they would be Jane aqua,Jane lilac, jordana blue, sephora aqua,and nyx aqua. (These are the color but not the name of them) . I then took a pic and smudged them and you can see how each held up.
I have tried these in the waterline and they last all day. The pigmentation is great without using a lot of product. I'm really impressed with this line and I really do look forward to purchasing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment