Wednesday, January 22, 2014

They're real mascara

Last year as a sephora beauty insider for your birthday you would receive a small sample of a highlighter stick and a they're real mascara from benefit cosmetics. I never really paid much attention to it when I got it. One day I decided to give it a try and since then that is all I use. This mascara is supposed to give you the look of fake lashes. I do use another mascara along with it. I do this because I don't feel like the mascara alone separates my lashes to my taste. So I use a mascara to separate and then use they're real mascara on top. I wait for it to dry and I curl. This gives me that look of wearing some very full natural lashes.
The price for the mascara is close to $30 but it does last you for a while. If your interested on mascara that's a bit pricey just remember that after 3 months you should throw your mascara out so I would get as much use of it as possible. I will post pics on how it looks. The brush on the wand is what I love. I had never seen something like this. It feels rubbery but stiff. I will also post a pic of that. So far I love this mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment