Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Naked basics eyeshadow palette and revolution lipstick

So I recently did a makeup swap with a friend and when I opened my things I received the naked basics palette. I was a bit unsure of the palette because every time I would go to sephora I would walk by it and rarely glance at it. I decided to give it a try since I got it as a gift. And I think this has now replace my favorite palette. I love the shades it has 3 light shades that can be used as a lid color, highlight or in the tear duct area. The other 3 shades begging to get a bit darker and I find that they are perfect for various looks. There is one color in the palette that can be found in one of the nakeds and I think it's the naked 2 which is foxy. I have been using this palette alone for a couple of days now And I am obsessed. The price runs at almost $30 and you get six colors. If you are looking for a good everyday palette I would say check this one out.
Urban decay recently launched their new lipstick formulation called lipstick revolution. I did pick up one and a lipliner and received a sample size one. I have turn up and anarchy and the lipliner in naked. They are a bit pricey the lipstick runs at $23 I think And the lipliner at $19.  As a makeup lover I did pick them up but I'm sure there's other brands that can be cheaper. They are very pigmented and last a very long time. I will include swatches and everything in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment