Friday, January 31, 2014

Zoya nail polish

I have always been a fan of YouTube makeup videos and I would always see this particular person show zoya nail polishes. I liked them But didn't really know where I can purchase them. So about 3 or 4 months ago I got my husband to take me to ulta for the first time. As I was looking around I ran into zoya nail polishes! Yes I was excited because I would finally get to try them.
I decided to get only two shades because I didn't want to spend on something when I didn't know how the brand was. Ever since then I go to ulta and look for New zoya polishes. I usually go when they have buy one get one free or buy two get one free.
As I started to collect nail polishes I would always go to sephora and buy sephora by opi. I figured these colors were the best ones. I was super wrong. I think different brands have their hits and misses and they can have really good things and others that might not be so good.
I like zoya because they are not super expensive, they run for $8. When I apply these colors they last longer than my sephora by opi. I have also tried the formula x by sephora and I think they are gooey and thick. Zoya doesn't have that I feel like the color is perfect. Some colors might need two coats but other than that they work great. I took pictures of all the colors I have and they all are just one coat. I feel like they last a long time and they run for the same price as Sally Hansen and even essie.

No comments:

Post a Comment